Bitter kola (Garcinia kola) is a species of flowering plant in the Clusiaceae or Guttiferae family, widely use for its medicinal benefits.Bitter kola produces a variety of minerals, vitamins, and Phytochemicals (plant derived compoumds that enhances the body cell immunity against diseases).
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic acid).
Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Sodium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Cobalt.
Alkaloids, Tannins, Saponins, Cynogenic glycosides.
Largest producers of bitter kola;
Nigeria, Gabon, Ghana, Liberia, Senegal, Democratic Republic of Congo, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast
- New studies indicate that Garcinia kola could be used as an effective natural weight loss solution, which has the diet world buzzing over whether or not there’s finally a real solution for weight loss.
- Bitter kola is often used to treat chest colds but research has shown it can benefit the lungs even further. A 2008 study found that Garcinia kola dramatically improved respiratory function after four weeks of use. According to researchers, Garcinia kola works to dilate the alveolar ducts and sacs by improving the strength of lung tissue.
- Bitter kola has several antioxidant compounds, which help to improve the immune system fight off disease and colds (Remember phytochemicals).
- It improves man’s performance in bed with a woman.
- A 2010 study found that Garcinia kola could dramatically reduce eye pressure, which is commonly a symptom of glaucoma. The study found that Garcinia kola could significantly reduce eye pressure when applied twice per day.
- Bitter kola are also chewed to relieve hoarseness of voice, sore throat and cough.
Bitter kola have so many advantages, it’s a natural wonder that should be used, try it and thank me later.